Salaried GP or Partner GP, Huddersfield
A well-regarded GP practice, centred at the heart of the community. Enjoy an environment that promotes traditional principles of general practice, with innovative ideas to make your life at work easier! There is a good mixture of experience amongst the team; giving the surgery firm-foundations, but sustainability long-term, in terms of addressing the challenges facing primary care. The practice also employs a team of Pharmacists, including 2 clinical, meaning paperwork for GPs is heavily reduced.
- Up to £76,000 per annum or high-earning Partnership
- Well-regarded GP Practice
- Purpose built premises
- Cater for both urban and semi-rural patients
- GP training practice
- A highly-skilled group of Clinicians, each adding something unique to the practice
- Diverse clinical team, including ANP support
- Very well organised
- Ideally full time, although open to part time
- Well-structured work-flow; efficient
- Realistic number of appointments per session
- Lots of support and encouragement
- Flexibility; the chance to shape how you work
- Newly qualified GP considered
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
- Funded training if mutually beneficial
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.