Salaried GP Job, Bristol - £68,000
This is a great opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a supportive and well-staffed surgery, who are able to offer a wide range of development opportunities for any GP coming on board. The practice has been highly respected in the local area for many years and prides itself on outstanding staff retention and the ability to offer a range of enhanced services to patients. Because of the efficiency of the surgery and the staffing levels, you will enjoy flexible working hours, a well-managed workload and being a member of a close knit, supportive clinical team.
Conveniently located on the south side of Bristol within easy reach of the city centre and the A37, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £68,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs