Salaried GP Job, Durham
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a long-established practice within a stable, friendly and cohesive team is now available in east Durham.
The practice works with a varied and engaging patient population and provides a rewarding working environment, grounded in family medicine. Then practice also benefits from having an excellent Practice Manager and support team, ensuring the practice is organised and well-run. If this role sounds of interest, please on for further details.
Location - Durham
* 4-8 sessions a week available
* Practice population circa 7,000 patients
* Cohesive team of GPs and Nurses
* Well-organised and structured practice
* Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clerical support team in place
* Practice uses Systm One practice software
* Salary circa £72,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave
* NHS Pension
Key skills and qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
* Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
* Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Please click General Practice Jobs to read about other similar roles within primary care
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly