Salaried GP, North Devon
A rare opportunity to work in a post which, alongside normal clinical sessions, can include 2 paid-for non-clinical teaching-centric sessions with the deanery. Also - a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday post is available which is very unique in general practice!
The practice is innovative and is well-supported with an excellent multi-disciplinary team.
Salary - £9,000 - £9,200 per session + indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 week annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - North Devon
The surgery -
- Training practice
- Purpose-built practice
- Willingness to change
- Excellent MDT including Nurse Practitioners & Clinical Pharmacist
- Strong roots with the local community and continuing to grow
- Heavily involved in local federation (includes sharing an ECP for home visits)
- Excellent patient feedback
- Outstanding staff retention - many staff have been there 15+ years
Your role -
- Salaried post
- Up to 6 clinical sessions (Tues - Thurs) + option of 2 non-clinical sessions with HEE
- Flexible working day
- Low visiting
- Using SystmOne Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working in the beautiful north Devonshire area
- £9,000 - £9,200 per session
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, North Devon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly