Salaried GP, Leicester
You will have the benefit of a very reasonable workload in a practice that values work-life balance. The practice has a great clinical support team including ANPs, Paramedic, Pharmacist. They have made every effort to reduce the admin burden and meet on a regular basis to discuss and implement innovating ideas.
Salary - £9,500 - £10,500 + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Leicester
The surgery -
- Experienced clinical team
- Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Excellent career opportunities
- Low home visiting
- To be part of an excellent team
The benefits -
- £9,500 - £10,500 per session
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- View to partnership available
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.