Clinical Lead, Leicester
A unique opportunity to work for a forward-thinking set-up at the forefront of change. The role offers the best of both worlds of the opportunity to lead, have to allocated time to manage, whilst also the stability of a high-earning post without the pressures or stagnating income of partnership.
Salary - £90,000 - £95,000 + indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
Location - Leicester
The surgery -
- Mixed patient base
- Large team of permanent GPs, nursing team, Pharmacist, ECP
- Excellent admin team and workflow processes
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Collaborative working - weekly meetings
- 6 to 8 Sessions
- 80% clinical, 20% non-clinical/management
- Manageable workload
- Working collaboratively with Practice Manager & Lead Nurse
- Very low visiting
- Excellent financial package - £90,000 to £95,000
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension
- Opportunity for portfolio career
- 6 weeks' leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.