Salaried GP, Okehampton
A rare opportunity to work for such an organised and outstanding practice. The surgery is forward-thinking, well-established with keen interests in education. Clinically outstanding practice with a multi-disciplinary team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist and in near future Mental Health Worker and Physio. Cohesive team with heavily reduced admin work.
The practice is around 30 - 35 minutes commute by car from Exeter.
Salary - £68,000 - £72,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Okehampton area
The surgery -
- Clinically outstanding practice
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training & teaching practice
- Varied term of forward-thinking Partners
- Multi-disciplinary workforce
- Support of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Prescribing Pharmacist
- Plans to introduce Mental Health Worker and Physio
- Mixed patient base
- High-earning practice with several extra revenue streams
Your role -
- Salaried GP (although open to a Partner)
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Typical day - 2.5 hour sessions, mainly face-to-face with some telephone calls
- No home visits (all completed by ANP)
- Heavily reduced admin
- Daily meetings 11am - 11.30am with whole of clinical team
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £8,500 - £9,000 per session
- Indemnity paid
- Reduced admin burden
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.