Salaried GP, Gravesend
An expanding practice is looking to add to its salaried team. The practice is very open to ideas and change and you'd be able to have a real impact in the practice. If you're a newly-qualified GP you'd be supported by one of the GP Partners who is a qualified GP trainer.
The practice has an ambitious vision for the future which includes bringing specialities into the practice.
Salary- £72,000 - £80,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Gravesend
The surgery -
- Working alongside qualified Trainer
- Working alongside fully-qualified Advanced Nurse Practitioners & Paramedic
- Exciting vision for the future - i.e. looking to bring in specialities within the surgery
- Strong, organised admin team
- Workflow optimisation to ease admin workload
Your role -
- 6 - 8 sessions
- To help shape the practice's future, provide ideas and drive the practice forward
- Specialist interests really encouraged by the surgery
- Face-to-face surgeries, no home visits (completed by ANPs and Paramedic)
- Using Vision Clinical system
The benefits -
- Pragmatic surgery and open to ideas
- Salaried GP negotiable and in line with market rate
- + Indemnity paid in full
- Partnership - above average drawings
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Gravesend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly