Salaried GP or Partner GP, Bodmin
Well-run teaching and training practice with a large team of GPs and a multi-discicplinary team. The practice is in the Bodmin area, a pleasant country town in Cornwall. Bodmin has pretty cottages, an ancient church and is wrapped around the Beacon nature reserve and close to Bodmin Moor - with plenty of nearby opportunities for wild walks and mountain-biking.
The practice itself is well-led, stable, and has outstanding patient feedback from its Bodmin residents.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session (experience dependent) + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 7 weeks leave + 1 week leave (or £110K FTE Partner)
Location - Bodmin
The surgery -
- Teaching & Training Practice
- Highly-supportive environment
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Pharmacist, ECP Paramedic, Minor Illness Nurse
- Administrative support team of highly-trained Read Coders reducing your admin by 2/3rds
- Purpose-built practice
- Excellent patient feedback
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- Circa 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Reduced visits (as carried out by Paramedic)
- Low admin workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- Salaried £9,000 - £10,000 per session or Partner £110K FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP or Partner GP, Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly