Salaried GP, Manchester (West)
There is a big emphasis on collaborative working and external perspective; portfolio careers are encouraged and there are great links with local hospitals, allied health organisations and different clinical professionals.
Join a team where your development matters and making the day to day work less intensive and more enjoyable. This is a practice that is in tune with its staff who promote innovative new ways of working in a cohesive environment; here, your ideas are heard. Benefit from first rate clinical support including pharmacists and ANPs.
- £9,000 per session + (depending on experience) + MDU
- BMA model contract
- Superb, modern GP premises
- First rate clinical support including ANPs and Pharmacists
- Highly efficient, organised admin infrastructure
- CQC rated Outstanding
- High QOF achieving
- Innovative; piloting a number of new schemes
- Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
- Therapeutic activities arranged for patients via an involved PPG
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Huge amounts of flexibility
- The chance to build a portfolio GP career; pursuing other medical, training or alternative interests
- Work-flow based on staff consultation model
- Teaching and training opportunities
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
- Working for a truly innovative organisation, ahead of the curve
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Funding for further studies
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Internal appraisals to work-out desired career paths
- Career progression
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.