Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Luton - 32 hours p/w
Advanced Nurse Practitioner Part Time, Luton, Up to £38,000
Please read on to find out more about a surgery seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a dynamic, friendly and enthusiastic team who would like to be part of delivering outstanding services.
As a practitioner within a supported clinical team the right candidate will be responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision making in the management of patients.
They will share in the clinical and administrative workload within the surgery as well as undertaking minor illness and chronic disease management clinics, home visits, duties of pathology and repeat prescriptions will be part of the working day. This will all be supported by the Lead Advanced Nurse Practitioner and the clinical team as a whole.
- The ideal candidate will have a master's level qualification in Advanced Practice with previous experience carrying out both Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse duties within a Primary Care setting and have excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services
- Manageable workload
- Set in a modern, spacious building with parking available on site and shops nearby
- 32 Hours available
- Up to £38,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
- Access to the surgery nurse re-validation portal
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Luton - 32 hours p/w
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly