Salaried GP, Leeds
An opportunity has arisen for a salaried GP in a friendly family practice situated in Batley. They have a multi-disciplinary team including an advanced clinical pharmacist and senior HCA. First and foremost, this is a nurturing environment where the partners care about the needs and desires of their GPs; professionally and domestically. There is an emphasis support for developing areas of interest. There is also the recognition that it is important to strike a good work/life balance; you'll benefit from support and flexibility where possible.
- £9000 per session but negotiable depending on experience
- An extra £300 for a Saturday morning session (optional)
- Successful traditional family practice
- Distinguished and well-established group of partners
- 6 clinical sessions per week - (Mon, Tue, & Wed)
- Discretion and flexibility with regards to your work-flow
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Happy to hear from those with specific areas of interest, or to help develop them
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- Study leave available
- Potential partnership opportunity.
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.