Salaried GP with a view to partnership, Halifax
This outstanding training practice is currently recruiting a salaried GP with a view to partnership. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 3 full time partners, 2 salaried GPs, ANPS, practice nurses and HCAs. They have excellent support from their management and admin team and strong working relationships with community teams.
They also have Pharmacist support to assist with processing prescriptions and chronic disease management.
They have a strong culture of training, teaching and staff development and will actively support and encourage development in any areas of special interest for the successful candidate. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, BMA contract, indemnity fees, NHS pension and protected PDP sessions. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment and we are keen to embrace innovative ways of working.
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session depending on experience.
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA contract
- Established GP Training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Outstanding
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team.
- Up to 8 sessions per week, and PT considered (must work Thursdays and Fridays)
- Reasonable patient numbers; circa 30 face to face per day
- Reasonable home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Career progression (partnership available)
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.