6 session Salaried GP Job , East Nottingham, up to £80,000 FTE
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP amongst a great team of passionate and enthusiastic GPs in a modern, spacious surgery serving an engaging practice population. The surgery has a long-established reputation for high quality patient care. Furthermore the practice has a very strong clinical team to support the GPs and an excellent management structure to ensure the practice is well-organised, runs effectively and provides sustainable working conditions to achieve a work-life balance.
- 6 sessions per week
- Supportive, cohesive team of GPs and Nurses inc. Nurse Practitioners
- Well-managed workload amongst engaging practice population
- Excellent practice management and administrative team to provide surgery structure and organisation
- Practice population circa 6,000 patients
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent support for professional development
- Salary up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover assistance
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- 1 week CPD leave (pro-rata)
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Looking to secure a GP position? Click on General Practice Jobs to view other similar roles
Apply for 6 session Salaried GP Job , East Nottingham, up to £80,000 FTE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly