General Practitioner - Bournemouth - Alma
Primary Care is changing – and we are the future. At IMH, by increasing the skill mix within our network of GP Practices, Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres and encouraging a team-based approach, we allow GPs to be GPs. We remove day-to-day distractions and allow you to concentrate on what you love - supporting your patients and developing your clinical expertise. Join us and benefit from a clear career pathway into speciality or management. We believe in strong clinical leadership and in looking after our people to enable them to deliver our vision of the future.
We have a General Practitioner role available in our Alma Medical Centre in Winton, Bournemouth with an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual salary of up to £85,000
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity covered by IMH (up to £500 per month)
- 40 hours per week
- 6 week's annual leave + bank holidays + 20 hours study leave
- Role available from August 2018
Our Alma Medical Centre in Winton has an experienced team with a varied clinical skill mix of GPs, an ANP, a Pharmacist, Practice Nurses and Blood Technicians with a registered list of 9000 patients. Winton is situated near Bournemouth in Dorset, not far from the highly sought-after town of Poole. Bournemouth, with excellent transport links, including national rail links and international Airport, buzzing nightlife, 7 miles of beaches and moments from the world heritage Jurassic Coast Line is fast becoming a highly desirable place to live. Bournemouth tops a recent poll of the best places to Live in the UK.
- PMS contract
- Close links with nearby Longfleet House Surgery
- Open Monday to Friday 8:00 - 18:30 with extended hours on a Monday until 19:30
- Family planning and smoking cessation services offered
- Patient focused team who work together, meeting weekly and sharing skills through training sessions
- Tailored triage system in place to ensure patients see the best healthcare professional to meet their needs
Please click on the link below to view the Job Description for this role.
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact the Matt Mickler on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com