Practice Nurse, Dulwich Area, PT or FT, Up to £47,000 FTE
Please read on for more information on a vacancy that has arisen in South London for a Practice Nurse to join a high achieving and well organised surgery. The Partners can offer a lot of support for development. They are able to offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to join a close knit existing team.
* Working in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct, the post-holder will provide assessment, treatment, screening, health education services and advice to patients.
* The post-holder will work with reference to practice agreed protocols and guidelines, providing nursing treatments to patients both independently and in participation with nurse colleagues and general practitioners.
* To provide leadership to the practice nurse team, in collaboration with the general practitioners, to develop an effective, quality driven practice nurse service.
* To promote integrated nursing practice within wider nursing team (practice nurses, district nurses and health visitors) underpinned by the development of evidence based practice guidelines, for shared delivery of care to the whole practice population. Further, to ensure clinical effectiveness by monitoring of key quality markers relating to guidelines.
* £30,000 to £47,000 dependant on experience
* 5 weeks annual leave
* NHS Pension Enrolment
* Extensive clinical and clerical support team in place
* Well managed workload
* Practice uses Emis Web
* Training Practice
* The post-holder will have the required level of training and competence and will work within patient group directions. A nurse with prescribing qualifications will use them appropriately.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs