Salaried GP, Rochdale
4 Session Salaried GP, Rochdale, circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
A new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP for 4 sessions per week in stable and supportive practice in Rochdale is now available. The practice has a clear patient focus and you'll be part of a cohesive team of GPs and Nurses. The surgery provides the conditions to allow you to get to know your patients and make a real difference to the health of the local community.
- 4 sessions per week
- Well maintained family medicine practice
- Strong management and admin team to provide organised practice structure
- Working within an excellent team of GPs and Practice Nurses
- EMIS web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the 'Apply' button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in new Salaried GP roles? Click here to view new General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP, Rochdale
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly