Salaried GP, Alfreton, Derbyshire
4-8 session Salaried GP, Alfreton, Derbyshire, salary circa £74,000 FTE + indemnity cover assistance
An exciting new opportunity to work in a highly respected surgery offering 10 or 15 minute consultation appointments and superb support for special interest clinics is now available in Alfreton. The surgery is very well organised with an excellent management and administrative team to provide a clear structure and support network within the surgery. The GP Partners and Salaried GPs work as a very cohesive team will daily colleague interaction and regular clinical meetings. The surgery also has an excellent team of Practice Nurses and ANPs to help in offering excellent patient care and meet the care needs of the local community. The surgery has a very low home visit requirement and offers a stimulating and rewarding working environment.
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Practice population over 10,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- 10 or 15 minute consultation appointments available
- Excellent support for special interest clinics
- No extended hours required
- Salary circa £74,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover assistance
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in similar jobs? Select General Practice Jobs to view other roles
Apply for Salaried GP, Alfreton, Derbyshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly