We are a not-for-profit social enterprise looking for a GP to join our friendly and supportive team. The post is for 4 clinical sessions per week plus a paid non-clinical session (pro rata) which may be worked in the practice or flexibly at home.
We work hard to ensure our GPs are supported and this includes:
- A comprehensive programme of in-house CPD.
- A large clinical team to support and share expertise.
- An effective appointment system that gets the right patients to the right clinicians.
- A good skill mix
- Access to sexual health and minor surgery at the larger sister practice.
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Salary £8,000-9,000 per session (depending on experience), including a paid non-clinical session (pro rata), which is equivalent to £9,000-£10,125 per clinical session
- Paid membership of our group indemnity scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Study budget
- If you work less than 6 sessions we aim to put you in a job share (for urgent matters only, not routine).
To apply please click the "Apply" button or send your CV to CMCCG.jobs-RDP@nhs.net.
For queries or to arrange an informal chat or visit, please email the above address or call Kate Hodgson on 0161 249 3319.
The closing date for applications is 23.07.18
If you work less than 6 sessions we aim to put you in a job share (for urgent matters only, not routine).