We are a not-for-profit social enterprise looking for a GP to join our friendly and supportive team. The post is for 4-8 clinical sessions per week plus a paid non-clinical session (pro rata) which may be worked in the practice or flexibly at home.
There is opportunity to take a Lead Clinician role attracting additional pay and protected time.
We work hard to ensure our GPs are supported and this includes:
- A comprehensive programme of in-house CPD.
- A large clinical team to support and share expertise.
- An effective appointment system that gets the right patients to the right clinicians.
- A good skill mix
- A pharmacist.
- A deprivation worker to help sort out patients’ social problems.
- Access to sexual health and minor surgery at the larger sister practice.
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Salary £8,000-9,000 per session (depending on experience), including a paid non-clinical session (pro rata), which is equivalent to £9,000-£10,125 per clinical session
- Paid membership of our group indemnity scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Study budget
- If you work less than 6 sessions we aim to put you in a job share (for urgent matters only, not routine).
To apply please click the "Apply" button or send your CV to CMCCG.jobs-RDP@nhs.net.
For queries or to arrange an informal chat or visit, please email the above address or call Kate Hodgson on 0161 249 3319.
The closing date for applications is 23.07.18