Salaried GP, Swindon
5 days left
- Contract Type
A rare opportunity to work in a supportive practice with 15 minute consultations and a reduced workload of 11 face-to-face appointments per session. The practice trains Registrars annual and you'd be part of a team of permanent GPs and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
The practice is approved to support Tier 2 Visas for GPs requiring sponsorship and lead time to an accepted Visa is a just a few weeks (Home Office dependent).
Salary - £74,000 - £84,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Superb purpose-built surgery
- Working alongside permanent GPs and strong nursing team of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Prescribing Pharmacist and HCAs
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
- Passionate about what they do
- High-performing QOF
Your role -
- Part-time and full-time considered (4 - 8 sessions)
- Huge amount of flexibility and portfolio career encouraged
- Salaried GP role
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- Salary negotiable - circa £74,000 - £84,000
- Indemnity fees paid
- 27 - 33 days leave
- Study leave never turned down
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly