Salaried GP, Plymouth
An opportunity to offer good family medicine with excellent continuity of care. Working alongside a team of GPs and also Nurse Practitioners, you'd be part of an excellent, stable team of GPs that get on well together. The practice is on the north side of Plymouth just 15 mins from the rolling countryside and from Dartmoor National Park.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 per session + indemnity cover + 8 weeks leave
Location - Plymouth
The surgery -
- Purpose-built surgery in a semi-urban location
- Working with a mixed patient base with a good variety
- High QOF achieving
- Working with highly skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Nurse Prescribers and Practice Nurses
Your role -
- Circa 4 - 8 sessions
- Duty doctor on a rota and working with ECP
- Low visiting as the practice employs Paramedics
- Weekly multi-disciplinary meetings
- To work as part of a team that is well-supported and helps each other out
The benefits -
- £9,000 - £10,000
- Indemnity fees paid
- 7 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.