GP / GP Clinical Lead - Flexible Hours - Good CQC
GP / GP Clinical Lead - Flexible Hours - Good CQC
Doncaster - South Yorkshire
£100,000 - £10,000 a Session + excellent company benefits
Good' CQC rated Surgery
Compass Associates are excited to be working closely alongside a highly valued client who is a leading provider of Primary, Community and home-based care. We are on the look out for a GP as well as a GP clinical lead to provide clinical leadership and support to the sites GP's, Nurses and trainees. This position has the flexibility to be worked on either a part time or full time basis.
Our client prides themselves on being a patient focussed workplace, the business model being based around giving GP's more time with patients and less time spent on paperwork and administration. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a supportive and growing team. Rated “Good” CQC, and circa 11,000 patient list, the clinic team consists of 1 Regional Director, 3 GPs, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practice Nurses and 1 Pharmacist.
This is a full time vacancy at 10 sessions per week, however GP's seeking part time work or less than 10 sessions would certainly be considered. This role is based in central Doncaster, and situated 5 minutes from Doncaster Train station.
We are seeking compassionate and approachable General Practitioners with a meticulous eye for detail and the highest standard of patient care.
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
- Circa 11,000 patient list and rapidly growing (high numbers of working-age patients)
- CQC Rating – Good
- Clinical workforce: currently 1 Regional Medical Director, 3 GPs; 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner; 2 Practice Nurses; 1 Pharmacist
- Situated in the heart or Doncaster in a modern Health Centre, the surgery is surrounded by plenty of shops, amenities and restaurants
- Very near Doncaster mainline station for easy access by train there is also a bus service within a 5 minute walk
- Onsite parking available as well as additional cheap parking nearby
- To be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- To be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- Have good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
- A record of continuous professional development
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid for The Practice Group sessions
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- Being part of a network of general practitioners
This opportunity is based in Doncaster and commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Worksop, Hull and Grimsby.
Compass Associates Ltd are working in partnership on this vacancy. If you are not interested, but know someone who is, we offer £200 vouchers for each successful recommendation.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please contact Benedict Warnes direct on 0161 5075 060 or 07908 224 207. Alternatively email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compass Associates Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy; we offer £200 in John Lewis vouchers for each successful recommendation.