Salaried GP Position, Burton-on-Trent
4 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a friendly and supportive training practice in Burton on Trent is now available.
The surgery has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality patient care and provides sustainable, well organised working conditions. Please read on for further information.
Location - Burton on Trent
* 4-6 sessions a week available
* Practice population over 8,000 patients
* Long established, very successful practice
* Cohesive team of GPs and Nurses
* Well organised and structured training practice
* Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clerical support team in place
* Practice uses Systm One practice software
* Salary circa £72,000 FTE
* Indemnity paid on top of salary
* 6 weeks annual leave
* NHS Pension
Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
* Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
* Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Please click General Practice Jobs if you are interested to read about other roles with excellent surgeries
Apply for Salaried GP Position, Burton-on-Trent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly