Salaried GP Position, South London
5 days left
- Contract Type
Please read on for more information on a vacancy that has arisen in South London for a Salaried GP to join a high achieving and well organised surgery with a comfortable workload on offer.
The Partners can offer a lot of support for newly qualified GP's or more experienced GP's wanting to develop specialist interest areas, with the added benefit that they are a training practice.
They are able to offer flexible working hours for the right GP and the opportunity to join a close knit existing team.
Location - Balham Area, South London
* 4-8 Sessions Available
* Manageable workload of 16 AM consultations, 12 PM consultations with low number of calls and visits
* Flexible session start and finish times available
* Purpose built practice with on site parking
* £9,000 per session, negotiable dependant on experience and skillset
* Indemnity costs covered
* NHS Pension Enrolment
* Extensive clinical and clerical support in place
* 6 weeks Annual Leave and 1 week CPD support
* Emis Web
* Training practice
* Support on offer for development of interest areas
* Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Position, South London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly