Salaried GP Opportunity, Worcester
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take on a Salaried post with a highly regarded practice, working as part of a large, stable team of permanent GPs, Nurses and Pharmacists. The superb staffing levels mean that the workload has been reduced to a very manageable level for GPs. The surgery would be keen to give you the time and resources to pursue your own clinical interest areas as well as having a good work balance. They have built a model of working which takes into account the changing pressures of General Practice and works around the family commitments of staff, whilst providing top quality care to the patient list.
Conveniently located in the Worcester area, with on-site parking and easy access from South Birmingham
- Highly efficient, paper-light surgery with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith on 01423 850 425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs