Salaried GP, South of Ashford, Kent
Salaried GP 4-8 Sessions, South Ashford area, Kent, Salary £80,000 - £85,000 + indemnity cover
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in well-run surgery with a clear commitment to high quality patient outcomes. The practice offers a well-managed workload and support for special interests within their strong multi-disciplinary team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists. The practice also has an excellent management team providing excellent infrastructure for GPs of all experience levels.
South Ashford area, Kent
- Practice population over 6,000 patients
- Well managed workload and support for professional development
- EMIS Web practice management software
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to lucrative progression if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings
- Active support for a portfolio role and diversification of clinical specialisms
- £80,000 -£85,000 per annum (FTE)
- Medical indemnity covered in addition to salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 10 days study leave
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Interested in other similar positions? Please click here for more Salaried GP Jobs