Salaried GP or GP Partner, Peterborough
Background - Peterborough/Wisbech
The following represents a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible and highly regarded training practice commutable from Peterborough. The practice are looking for a driven salaried GP with a view to partnership in the near future which makes this the perfect opportunity for someone who values progression and training. Alongside a forward thinking and streamlined approach to general practice the successful GP will be offered a real sense of work-life balance.
Salary - £95,000- £100,000 per annum
Location - Peterborough
The surgery -
- Town-based practice covering rural villages
- Dispensing practice
- Purpose-built, modern, large consulting rooms
- Minor surgery suite
- Heavily involved with the CCG
- Working alongside 5 other Partners
- CQC 'Good'
Your role -
- Either as a Partner GP or Salaried GP
- To work as a committed and enthusiastic GP
- Face-to-face appointments and home visits
- No telephone triage
- Flexible on the number of sessions
The benefits -
- High earning partnership circa £140,000-£150,000
- Opportunity to buy into the premises
- Indemnity Paid
- Pension Paid
- 8 weeks annual leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.