Salaried GP or GP Partner, Luton
- Contract Type
A forward thinking and dynamic practice are looking for a salaried GP or GP Partner to join their central Luton surgery. This is a rare opportunity to join a very well established and forward thinking practice where development, areas of special interest and opportunity are promoted. The practice is superbly located and can offer a very warm, cohesive environment for any prospective GP along with excellent work-life balance. The practice are flexible on the number of sessions available.
Salary - £9500 -£10,000 per session + Indemnity Paid + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - Luton
The surgery -
- Outstanding team and support structure
- Excellent Commuter links
- Strong team of employed GPs with diverse specialist interests
- Mixed patient base
- High QOF achieving
- Using SystmOne Web Clinical system
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 Sessions
- Manageable workload
- Specialist interests encouraged
- To join a harmonious team who enjoys spending time with patients
- Partnership Opportunity circa £110,000-£120,000
The benefits -
- £9500 -£10,000 per session per annum
- Excellent partnership opportunity available.
- No buy in required.
- Indemnity Included
- Progression to Partnership
- Working for a well-supported surgery
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.