Clinical Lead GP Role, Croydon
- Contract Type
Please read on as we are recruiting for a Clinical Lead role in Croydon to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice.
The practice is looking for a motivated and ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
You will enjoy working with a manageable workload and be provided with a great opportunity to develop professionally and clinically through ongoing training and development.
Location - Croydon
As the Lead GP, you will
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan - including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for the organisation
For this position you will need
* to be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
* to be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* to hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* a sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* have good organisational skills
* excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
* a clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* a record of continuous professional development
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs