Salaried GP Role, Birmingham
This is a great opportunity to join an established and forward thinking surgery, who are seeking to bring on board a Salaried GP.
The practice is well staffed, and boasts a team which includes permanent GPs, nurses and a Pharmacist.
You will benefit from working with an efficient administrative team and therefore enjoying a well-managed workload.
This is a modern, purpose built surgery which already provides a range of enhanced services to its patient list and would offer a new GP the perfect environment to progress clinically, and to pursue specialist clinical interests.
Located on the east side of Birmingham within easy reach of the M6 and commutable from Sutton Coldfield, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
* Well managed patient list with a controlled workload, as well a varied patient demographic
* Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with great potential for clinical and managerial progression
* Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
* £72,000 per annum (FTE)
* Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
* NHS Pension scheme enrolment
* 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
* Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.
Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith on 01423850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs