Clinical Lead GP, Ware
We are appointing a Clinical Lead GP to join a forward-thinking, stable and innovative surgery, where the team take genuine pride in making work stimulating, challenging and rewarding. You'll work alongside highly trained colleagues in a role designed to be patient centric, rather than muddled with unnecessary admin. This is a practice connected with it's GPs; there are regular appraisals designed to understand what you want from your career, whether it is pursuing areas of clinical interest, management and leadership training or a focus on helping others learn. Be appreciated and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
- Circa £85k - £100k + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave + Indemnity Contribution
- GP-led forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Highly trained colleagues
- Well-supported role with career development opportunities
- Excellent links with local health authorities and medical schools
- Part-time and full-time considered
- Flexibility and support (non-prescriptive); you're a GP, you know how to manage your day
- Well-structured, organised work flow and reasonable appointment numbers
- Patient-centric; peripheral tasks minimised so that you can focus on patient care
- £85k - £100k FTE depending on experience and qualifications
- Support with professional development
- Regular appraisals; a practice that wants to understand their GPs
- NHS pension
- Child Vouchers
- Support with indemnity payments
- 1-week study leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Candidate & notice period.