Clinical Lead GP, Cambridgeshire
We are recruiting for a unique leadership role working for a forward-thinking and growing set-up at the forefront of change. The role is flexible between 5 - 9 sessions and will include 4 non-clinical management sessions. The role will require some travel across Cambridgeshire with a main base in Peterborough.
- Circa £160,000 FTE + indemnity + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
- The social enterprise (not-for-profit) organisation is highly successful and has experienced rapid growth in the last few years
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Providing out-of-hours work alongside the NHS 111 service
- 5 - 10 sessions considered
- 4 sessions will be non-clinical/management
- Some clinical work is required but the number of sessions is up to you
- Based in Peterborough and will require some travel across Cambridgeshire
- Excellent financial package
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills
- NHS pension
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks' leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.