Salaried GP, Alfreton
We are recruiting a salaried GP, with the possibility of partnership (for the right candidate), for an Outstanding Training practice in the Alfreton area. The practice is focused on quality and innovation; combining these principles to develop a practice that goes the extra mile for its patients and staff! The practice are proactively taking on the challenges and opportunities within primary care; piloting new schemes, and promoting efficiencies to make the work of GPs as streamline and rewarding as possible. Please get in touch to discuss the opportunity in more depth; it is a genuinely unique practice and could represent an exciting career advancement opportunity.
- £9,000+ per session
- BMA contract
- Easy reach from Derby and Nottingham
- Near the Peak District
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, CQC Outstanding
- GP Training Practice
- Active member of the local CCG
- Innovative ways of working; active in new pilot schemes
- Superb clinical team: ANP and Pharmacist Support
- Active measures in place to reduce GP paperwork
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Regular meetings with colleagues; great team environment
- On a regular day, there are no home visits!
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression; future partnership opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.