Salaried GP, Manchester (West)
A well-regarded surgery; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude; meaning exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The practice is very organised, so workflow if efficient and patient numbers are very realistic. There is a low home visit ratio.
- £10,000 per session + NHS Pension + BMA style contract
- Manchester - West
- Well respected small family practice
- Village location with great links to local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support; they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- Purpose built premises
- 6 sessions per week
- This is a highly organised practice in terms of workflow
- Realistic number of appointments per session; low call-out numbers
- Newly qualified GPs considered
- BMA style contract
- Competitive financial package
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression; possible partnership opportunity in the future
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP, Manchester (West)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly