Salaried GP Position, Burton upon Trent
6-8 session Salaried GP, Burton upon Trent, circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP 6-8 sessions per week in a stable, supportive and well-run practice in Burton upon Trent is now available. The surgery has a cohesive and friendly of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses. The workload at the surgery is well managed; the practice has a clear patient focus and offers great support for the development of their GPs. Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent Practice Manager and administrative team who provide great support and structure to the surgery. The working structure within the surgery allows GPs of all levels of experience to excel.
Location - Burton upon Trent
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Well-maintained family medicine practice
- Supportive and cohesive team ethos within the surgery
- Light home visit requirement
- SystemOne practice software
- Excellent clinical support and admin team
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Searching for a new challenge within General Practice? Click General Practice Jobs to see more exciting new roles