Salaried GP Job, North Bradford
6-8 sessions Salaried GP, North Bradford, salary circa £73,000 FTE
A career-defining new opportunity to work in a highly respected surgery in North Bradford as a Salaried GP is now available. The surgery is long-established and very successful. You'll be working alongside a great team GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses. The surgery promotes a friendly, supportive environment with a very cohesive team ethos. The workload at the surgery is very well managed and has a very low home visit requirement. The surgery is also very supportive of the development of all of their GPs.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic training practice
- Practice population over 10,000 patients
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Excellent support for special interest clinics
- No extended hours required
- Well-managed consultation workload and low home visit requirement
- Salary circa £73,000 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in Salaried GP positions? Select General Practice Jobs to view other similar positions