Modern, Supportive practice in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
This is a large, modern and specialist medical centre with 18 GP rooms, a treatment room with separate procedure room, 6 specialist rooms, a 3 chair dental practice, pharmacy, pathology, imaging and café facilities.
What you will be offered:
- Flexible contracts – minimum 12 months through to longer term contract
- 65 – 70% of billings dependant on level of after hours commitment
- Approx 40 hours per week
- The practice is open from 7am – 10pm every day; a share in the after hours is required
- Weekend working day would be an 8 hour shift
- Average earning GP $450k - $500k GROSS BILLINGS (% to be taken from this)
- Lump sum payments offered for relocation
- Contracts 47 weeks – 5 weeks annual leave
The medical centre is a large custom designed and built healthcare facility in a major growth corridor. It is easily accessible from either the city or the eastern suburbs on a modern road system and is located 15 min from the bayside.
The practice have other UK trained doctors working there and pride themselves on offering a high quality and supportive environment where you will be offered the training and guidance you need to settle in.
The practice is based in Melbourne's desirable eastern suburbs. Only a 40 minute drive from central Melbourne, close to the Mornington Peninsula for weekend getaways and close to some of Melbourne's best schools.
For more information please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 336 0094.
Apply for Modern, Supportive practice in Melbourne's eastern suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly