Salaried GP, York
6-8 Session Salaried GP, York, indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
An exciting and rewarding new role is now available within a friendly and supportive practice in York. The practice is very forward-thinking, embracing of change and supportive of the development of their GPs. The surgery has an excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and a multi-discipline Nursing team to deliver high-quality patient care. The surgery also has a great management team who provide superb support and structure to the surgery to allow for sustainable and rewarding working conditions.
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Well managed work-load offering genuine work-life balance
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Working within an excellent team of GPs and multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Highly equipped surgery providing excellent working environment
- Strong management team providing organised and well-structured working conditions
- Experienced and very effective administrative team
- Systm One practice software
- Indemnity cover paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in a new GP position? Click to see more General Practice Jobs