We are a not-for-profit social enterprise looking for a GP to join our friendly and supportive team. The post is for 4-8 clinical sessions per week plus a paid non-clinical session (pro rata) which may be worked in the practice or flexibly at home. A 4-5 session GP is required to be a job share (for urgent matters only, not routine).
We work hard to ensure our GPs are supported and this includes:
- A comprehensive programme of in-house CPD.
- An effective appointment system that gets the right patients to the right clinicians.
- A good skill mix including nurse practitioners and a minor illness nurse.
- A pharmacist.
- On site counselling and a health and wellbeing advisor.
- A deprivation worker to help sort out patients’ social problems.
- A full range of enhanced services, as well as on-site external services such as ultrasound, audiology and dermatology.
We offer a competitive package of benefits, including:
- Salary £8,000-9,000 per session (depending on experience), including a paid non-clinical session (pro rata), which is equivalent to £9,000-£10,125 per clinical session
- Paid membership of our group indemnity scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 week study leave
- Study budget
To apply please click the "Apply" button or send your CV to CMCCG.jobs-RDP@nhs.net.
For queries or to arrange an informal chat or visit, please email the above address or call Alison Moriarty on 0161 249 3312.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 21.05.18.
The Robert Darbishire Practice, Rusholme Health Centre, Manchester, M14 5NP. We are an equal opportunities employer.