Clinical Lead GP, South Somerset
A unique opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking set-up where you can have a real influence on change. The set-up is continuing to grow and therefore expand its team, and is now looking for a Clinical Lead who can provide clinical leadership. The GP will ideally have some form of Partnership or Leadership experience.
From a clinical perspective, your normal day will comprise of 10 - 15 minute appointments and a total number of 20 patients across 5 hours clinical consulting. Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Paramedic, along with GP colleagues on site with the support of care co-ordinators reducing your paperwork, in a truly flexible position to suit your needs.
Salary - £110,000 - £120,000 + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - South Somerset
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in a traditional setting
- Rural area in purpose-built and modern health centre
- Excellent support team available both clinically to refer onto and administratively with care co-ordinators
- Varied patient demographic
- Working alongside an excellent team of GPs
Your role -
- Part-time and full-time considered
- 5 hours clinical time across the whole day
- 10 - 15 minute appointments
- 20 patients per day
- On-call rotated and supported by ANP and Paramedic
- Clinically-based role, limited admin work due to support functions in place
The benefits -
- £110,000 - £120,000 guaranteed salary
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.