GP Partner Job, Bexhill on Sea
Prospect Health is currently recruiting for an excellent surgery with an outstanding reputation in the Bexhill-on-Sea area, looking to recruit a new GP Partner. The practice is a GP training practice and is looking for a Partner to join their superb team anywhere between 4-9 sessions.
Bexhill on Sea area
- Superb management and clerical team to support your clerical tasks
- Excellent team of supportive and dynamic colleagues
- All interests supported and ideas heard to better the practice processes, services and ethos
- High earning practice so excellent drawings on offer
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Surgery support will allow a GP of any experience to thrive
- Looking for friendly and enthusiastic GPs
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more GP Partner Jobs
Apply for GP Partner Job, Bexhill on Sea
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly