Full-time Lead GP Vacancy, Stoke
We are recruiting for a Lead GP in Stoke to join a well-established and growing group of practices tailoring their delivery of excellent primary care services to changes within general practice. The practice is looking for an ambitious GP to join a friendly and highly knowledgeable practice team and help maintain the group's successful track record of delivering high quality patient care.
- Supporting the delivery of QOF and enhanced services, as well as supporting Junior GPs, nurses and trainees
- Excellent practice structure with friendly and supportive staff
- Looking for a passionate GP who wishes to deliver high quality patient outcomes
- £75,000 - £85,000 FTE
- Excellent support to develop clinically with new interests
- Great working environment allowing you to focus on patient care
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Desire to work in a progressive environment
- Thirst to succeed and progress with a forward-thinking practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the 'Apply' button and attach an up to date CV. Alternatively, to discuss this and other similar opportunities with our GP Division, call us on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs