Salaried GP Role, Skegness
Are you currently looking for a Salaried GP job near Skegness? If so, we are recruiting for a practice within a commutable distance of Skegness and Boston. It's a fantastic medium sized practice and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join them. There is a genuine view to partnership, if desired within this high earning dispensing practice.
You will have a well-managed workload with below average patient consults per session and a low number of home visits. They have an excellent clinical team in place to support you which consists of 3 experienced and knowledgeable GPs and 3 Nurse Practitioners. The practice itself is in keeping with traditional general practice; it really has a strong family feel about it and is long standing in the community.
- 4-9 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of approximately 7,500 patients, with an experienced team of GPs
- Very high QoF scores year-on-year, as well as a high level of patient satisfaction
- Well-managed workload with below average patient consults per session and a low number of home visits
- Excellent clinical support team in place
- High earning dispensing practice, with partnership prospects if desired
- Practice uses SystmOne
- Up to £12,500 per session
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850423.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Skegness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly