Salaried GP, Mansfield
4-9 sessions, Salaried GP, Mansfield, circa £81,000 FTE & indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in an excellent training practice with a clear patient-orientation ethos in Mansfield. Working with enthusiastic and innovative GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, you'll enjoy regular team meetings and clear communication to ensure everyone works in a cohesive manner and provides the conditions to offer excellent patient care. The practice is very supportive of special interests and provides a well-structured and organised practice environment via their excellent management team.
- 4-9 sessions a week available
- Practice list size in excess of 12,000 patients
- Well-maintained traditional surgery setting proving excellent practicing conditions
- Training practice
- The practice can offer a view to Partnership if desired
- Consistently high QoF scores and CQC ratings
- Stable GP team and large clinical support team
- Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative duties
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- SystmOne practice software
- Salary up to £81,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Active NHS performers list status
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Wish to find out more about other positions? Please click here for more General Practice Jobs.