Salaried GP Job, Croydon - £76,000
This is a great opportunity to work as a Salaried GP with an established team of Partners and a flexible path of progression over the next few years. The surgery are extremely well staffed and well organised, and as a result, are able to offer a low workload to a new GP, as well as the opportunity to pursue specialist clinical interests and conduct dedicated clinics. The practice enjoys an outstanding QOF rating, and the Partners play a key role in the local CCG. The existing team are also keen to provide a new GP with great flexibility in session timings to assist with childcare and work/life balance.
This practice is conveniently located close to Croydon with on-site parking provided. The surgery also benefits from excellent local transport links.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Croydon - £76,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly