Data Analyst/Systems Specialist - EMIS & SystmOne - Manchester
Data Analyst/Systems Specialist - EMIS & SystmOne - Eccles, Manchester
Are you a superuser of Primary Care clinical systems such as EMIS and SystmOne? Would you like to progress your career within a fast-paced, growing organisation which is passionate about supporting the NHS? We’d love to hear from you.
IMH is a network of over 45 Primary Care sites across the UK, including GP Practices, Walk-In Centres, and Urgent Care Centres. Dedicated to helping the NHS meet the needs of patients, we provide wide-ranging support via our field-based teams and Support Centre to enable our practices to run smoothly.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to report and audit all data within our clinical systems including QOF, PPA, Enhanced Services and Clinical Outcome Data Sets. You’ll work closely with our Practice Managers and our Operations, Clinical and Finance teams to overseas all aspects of claims processes relating to Local and Enhanced Services.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, this role will involve:
- Designing and running searches & preparing clinical information ready for audit and review by the clinical team and/or operational team
- Monitoring the practices’ performance against QOF compliance on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and liaising with managers to support changes/improvements
- Supporting the clinical team in identifying and targeting patients for assessment and treatment
- Acting as company expert in relation to read coding of all patient clinical documentation and information
- Monitoring compliance with local and national enhanced Services, and taking responsibility for compiling supporting data
- Developing, coordinating, implementing and managing patient recall systems to improve service delivery
- Monitoring usage of all clinical systems, identifying areas for development to ensure ease of use and optimum data quality
- Working with the clinical team to identify areas for improvement in data quality
- Being a super-user of Primary Care clinical systems and supporting others accordingly
Experience and Behaviours
For this role, you’ll need to be a competent user of Primary Care Clinical Systems, including (but not limited) to EMIS, SystmOne and CQRS. You’ll have experience of data analysis within a primary care environment and you’ll bring an in-depth working knowledge of QOF and Enhanced Services. An effective communicator, you’ll quickly build relationships at all levels of the organisation and you’ll be able to transform reports and data into useful information. Your strong attention to detail and commercial acumen will allow you to seek out and deliver process improvements for our practices, whilst improving data quality.
The Clinical Systems Data Analyst role is based in our Support in Eccles, Manchester, where we have free parking available. We offer a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience) plus company pension.
Join IMH and help us transform Primary Care. Please apply online, ensuring that you include a CV.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Apply for Data Analyst/Systems Specialist - EMIS & SystmOne - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly