Salaried GP, Congleton East Cheshire
6-8 Session Salaried GP, Congleton East Cheshire, up to £72,000 FTE & indemnity cover
If you wish to work as a Salaried GP amongst a great team of colleagues with excellent support and a well-managed workload then please read on! The surgery promotes a supportive and friendly atmosphere and holds a strong commitment to the professional development of its staff.
You'll enjoy being part of a stable and innovative team who all meet regularly and enjoy strong cohesion. The practice also has a strong management and clerical team to provide professionally rewarding conditions and an environment to support GPs of all levels of experience.
Congleton, East Cheshire
- 6 - 8 sessions per week
- Working within an excellent clinical team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses
- Strong management team to provide organised and well-structured working conditions
- Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative tasks
- EMIS web practice software
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Modern, very well-maintained building with excellent facilities
- Superb professional development support
- Up to £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What happens next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in exploring a new General Practice post? Click here for more General Practice Jobs.