Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Burnley, Lancashire
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist
Our sister company Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd is currently looking for a Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist in its Burnley centre, offering an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual Salary of £26,000 - £32,000 pro rata, dependent upon skills and qualifications.
- 30 hours per week
- 20 – 25 days holidays per annum
- Private Health Insurance
- CPD/Training allowance
- Undertaking musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- Supporting new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- Overseeing quality assurance (reporting) processes.
Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. The administrative and clinical team currently comprises 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients. As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private and NHS physiotherapy services, the group makes a positive difference to over 8000 patients each year. Jamie Bell Physiotherapy Ltd believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapists who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return we offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions, competitive remuneration and a comprehensive induction programme.
Physiotherapists of varying levels of experience will be considered.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact the Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org