Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Blackburn, Lancashire
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist
Our sister company Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy is currently looking for a Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist across its Blackburn & Longridge centres, offering an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- Annual Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 dependent upon skills and qualifications.
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days holidays per annum + Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- CPD/Training allowance
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive to our patient’s needs.
- Be a confident communicator with the ability to engage effectively with your patients, work colleagues and other HP professionals.
- You will also be able to demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills.
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes.
- Be a competent and confident IT user and well organised.
- Able to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy is an innovative company with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. Their administrative and clinical team currently comprises over 100 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients. As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, we make a positive difference to more than 20,000 patients each year. They believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return Total Physiotherapy Ltd incorporating David Roberts Physiotherapy offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
Physiotherapists of varying levels of experience and HCPC & CSP registration will be considered.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within the group, please contact the Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com
Apply for Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapist - Blackburn, Lancashire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly